Tuesday, November 22, 2011

All About Leopard

Is it strange that ever since I saw my 5 year old niece sporting leopard booties the other day that all I can think about is finding a pair in my size?

Like these from Free People. Super Fun.



I spotted this Sam Edelman option at Bloomingdales too. Rawr...!

But as much as I love a heel, I've never met a wedge I didn't like.  Check out Rachel Bilson's dogs sporting these babies!  Uh... yes please!  Size 7.5.


Actually, these booties are part of a larger collection that Rachel has designed along with shoe extraordinare Steve Madden and celebrity stylist Nicole Chavez, all offered at ShoeMint. The site goes live on Friday and will feature a monthly assortment of hand picked shoes just for you based off of a style personality survey.  For each friend you refer, you get a special discount.  Here are the deets:


Refer 2+ friends, get $25 off your first pair
Refer 10+ friends, get $40 off your first pair
Refer 40+ friends, pay only $1 for your first pair (for first 100 people who reach this goal)


Here's hoping those leopard booties quickly make their way into my shopping bag.  The extra discount will only sweeten the deal!

Via: 1 / 2 / 3
SHARE:

No comments

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig