Wednesday, September 12, 2012

It's In My Head

Hi there! I'm over visiting Emily at Main Street Chic this morning, sharing 5 Things I Love right now at Holtwood House. She has created such a fun series that I was so happy to take part in. I hope you'll hop on over and see what has my eye and my heart right now (it was hard to choose!).

Here are some other things that have my attention at the moment- lots of playful patterns and soft new textiles for various rooms and projects around the house.


Clockwise from top right: 
Angles Wallpaper by Erika Wakerly. I have my heart set on the white/silver color way for the dining room. Thinking about mixing in a little La Fiorentina as well as some fun spotted fabric found on Spoonflower throughout the house. Finally, our big grey sectional needs a little warming up. I'll probably throw together some new pillows in these velvety smooth hues.
SHARE:

1 comment

Weaveron Textile said...

This type of texture is very soft and awesome...

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig