Wednesday, December 19, 2012

At Last // A Big Reveal!

Hello friends! Today I've got something a little extra special to share. I admit I've been playing a bit coy with some bigger picture progress at Holtwood House. Today that all changes. I couldn't be more excited to finally debut a full room in its entirety... and the best part? The lovely Lindsay of Sadie + Stella fame is hosting me today as I share my favorite room- my very own in-home studio. 

Sort of makes it extra special, wouldn't you say?

So please, hop on over and have a gander at this personal space that is very dear to my heart.



If you're following along with me on Instagram and Twitter, I might just have a few extra details straight from the studio to share with you as well!

Twitter // @HoltwoodHipster
Instagram // HoltwoodHipster

If you've stopped by via Sadie + Stella- welcome! I appreciate you stopping in to check out my little corner of the blogosphere. I hope you'll continue to follow along! 
SHARE:

5 comments

jackie jade said...

i saw your big reveal on sadie + stella and just loved it so much, so had to come over here and follow your blog! can't wait to see more of your lovely home!
-- jackiejade.blogspot.com

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

FANTASTIC reveal! I love everything!!!!

Kristen said...

Excited to see what it is! Headed over there now!

Simply Marilla said...

Love your home studio, you got me thinking I should make my own area in my home for a lovely studio.

Albertina || MimosaLane said...

wao...can't wait to see!! clicking on through!

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig