Monday, January 14, 2013

Fresh Looks for Your iPhone



Popping in a little late today to share a few of my favorite iPhone looks right now. A fresh pattern that's perhaps a little glam, bold and geometric or even tribal in design might be just the ticket. Unfortunately, my phone took a spill out of my bag over the weekend and just like that, the case that got me through the last two seasons was a goner. So, I'm currently mulling over the selections above. I say it's time for a change anyway. 

While #4 has been on my wish list for sometime, I'm thinking that with its emerald hued southwest pattern,  #6 might just be calling my name. As these things go, you can't get anymore on trend than that.

Are any of these tempting you with a little New Year refresh?

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 

SHARE:

No comments

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig