Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wishing For // Summer 2013

I like to keep things pretty simple come summertime and though it is the season of color, it's always funny how I manage to stay true to my two constant hues - black and white.  Here are a few little luxuries that have made my wish list for Summer 2013.


.01 This ASOS Peplum Frill Jumpsuit would be perfectly chic and comfortable for a warm night out. .02 I've been on the hunt for a white bicycle like this Twin City Step Over Derailleur  .03 Not everyone's cup of tea, but these Fiction Gladiator Sandals and I are a match made in summertime heaven .04 Cocktails around the home bar would be even more fun with these personalized coasters .05 The Tala Necklace by Margot & Me would dress up even a simple tank and shorts .06 We've been hunting for two seasons for just the perfect float- sans design or decal and this all white float by Sunsation is just the one we've been after .07 Summer weather calls for light (and friendly!) layers like this sheer Printed Modal T-shirt

SHARE:

4 comments

Anonymous said...

That jumpsuit is awesome. It looks like separate pieces which is what I love about it! It makes dressing so easy. And those sandals are def. my cup of tea!! xo

Kristen said...

ok that bike is seriously too much fun. I WANT.

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

I love the bike! I desperately need one. Now that my daughter learned to bike without training wheels I feel like its the perfect time for me to get one so we can start going on little adventures together. And the necklace!! In love!! ANd thanks for your sweet comment this morning. Yes, Our lives can change in an instant so we have to appreciate every little thing. have a wonderful day!

Alex said...

Really a lovely blog post... The photos of the jewelry and especially the bicycle are awesome! Kind Regards, Hipster

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig