Monday, February 24, 2014

3 Things I'd Like to Make // Getting My Creative Mojo Back

I think I found my creative mojo again. Somewhere between planning our big European adventure this past Fall and the hustle and bustle of the holidays, I had lost it. I was tired and frankly, just a little burned out. But lately, I'm finding myself thinking about some new, original projects I'd like to complete. I owe this rejuvenation in part to some of the inspiring creations I've seen from others - projects like the three I am showcasing today. Sometimes I've found it helps to let other makers guide the way back to creativity. 

One of these is already in progress. Can you guess which one? 


Cat Dash, Market Editor at Lonny turned inexpensive terra-cotta pots into little works of art. I love that she also took inspiration from another creative genius when choosing her designs.



I'm betting there is going to be a run on dowels and brassy bits at hardware stores everywhere as a result of the organizational sensation by Fran of Fall for DIY


I've been on the hunt for a unique spin to the vertical garden I'm planning out back. This solution by the stylish Naku of Bambula is one option I'm seriously considering.
SHARE:

2 comments

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

I love all this inspiration. I know what you mean about getting your creative mojo back...I have been the same...so busy and overwhelmed. You really need serenity to get those creative juices flowing. Glad you will be trying some new things soon!

celine said...

Love those flower boxes. Seem easy enough that maybe even I could do it! ;)

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig